|Speech and Drama Arts Term 3 classes
Term 3 starts on 1 July 2017!
Please register at your child's learning centre.
Drama, Music and Movement, Module 2:
Stories in Movement
||Primary 1 to 2 students
Creative Drama, Module 3:
Role-play and Improvisation
||Primary 3 to 6 students
Literacy Through Drama, Module 3:
Tricks of the Trade
The SES Speech and Drama Arts Programme offers 3 courses for students in K1 to P6. They are:
1. Drama, Music and Movement for K1 & K2
2. Creative Drama Programme for P1 & P2
3. Literacy Through Drama Programme for P3 to P6
About our Speech and Drama Arts Programme
The aim of the SES Speech and Drama Arts Programme is to help students with dyslexia develop communication skills, language skills and social-emotional skills through highly interactive and engaging drama activities. All the three drama courses will empower children to express their ideas confidently and provide multiple opportunities for interaction, discussion, and presentation.
What can the Programme do for your child
• Develop Literacy Skills
• Improve listening and concentration skills
• Foster self-awareness and self-esteem
• Develop communication and presentation skills
• Encourage teamwork
• Develop problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions